Senior Exhibition Designer
Date Posted: 24/5/15
Job Code: GHDF2389
City: New Delhi , India
Proficient in 3D Max, AutoCAD, Corel Draw, Photoshop tools, PPT, other MS office s/w, Understanding of Exhibition Design as a domain, Knowledge of Material & Sizing and other manufacturing detailing, Good English Communication Skill is preferred
-To guide, visualize and get high quality design output from design team.
-To develop design based on input and project brief received from the sales team.
-Project management, project scheduling and planning to meet the deadlines given by the Customer.
-Maintaining record of designs created as per ISO/PM Procedures
-Implement QC processes/system for delivering Tech-Dwg/Detailing / Color Codes / Graphics sizes, etc.
-Utilise our existing modular-portable products along with available furniture to design a show.
-Maintaining Backup record of Graphic/Logo files of clients.
-Supervision on site design criteria at Intl / Domestic for selected projects.
-Maintaining record of designs developed as per given format for MIS.
-Take up customer meetings whenever required.
-Coordinate with our execution/manufacturing facility for execution/installation.
Business Development Manager.
Date Posted: 07/6/16
Job Code: PIXALDL04
City: New Delhi, India
- Activating customer interest in pixalmate and pixalmate products through communication and communication materials
- Generating new business through cold calling,social media or mailings
- Target based Job
- New Acquisition & Client Servicing.
- Maintaining & updating client wise data base of companies and key managers in CRM
- Coordination & execution of all related exhibition projects (National & International)
- Preparing Offers and arranging smooth liaison and coordination with all departments of pixalmate for Sales & Execution Process
- Creating awareness in prospective clients by different mediums of interaction
- Payment Invoicing & collection.
- Receiving and coordinating client’s feedback & complaints.
- Ensure to provide quality services to the customers.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protects organisation’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organisation reputations by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Salary: ₹3.2-4.5Lac /year